ACUI welcomes the innovation and collaboration of current and aspiring leaders within the profession. Discover the numerous ways for members to engage through volunteer opportunities.
April 14 Deadline
April 24 Deadline
- 2023 Collegiate Marketing Institute Program Committee
- 2025 Conference Program Team Member
- Assessment, Evaluation, and Research Program Team Member
- Community of Practice Leaders
- Corporate Partnerships Development Team Member
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Program Team Member
- Education and Research Fund Team Member
- Regional Director (even-numbered regions)
- Volunteer Development Team Member
Other Regional Positions
Visit your Regional Leadership Team Page to see what is available
ACUI seeks volunteers for the following opportunities on an ongoing basis:
I can’t imagine my career without ACUI, and that’s why I volunteer. The Association has taught me, nurtured me, and supported me to be a better student affairs professional. Volunteering is my duty and my opportunity to teach, nurture, and support—and most importantly to continue to learn.
Over the years of countless brainstorms, projects, and deadlines, my volunteer experience in ACUI has continually affirmed that the work we do on our campuses is truly important and worthwhile. My fellow volunteers have energized me and challenged me to do better and be better.