Note: To post to the ACUI Forum, you must be an ACUI member and logged in to the ACUI website. 

RSS Feed Print Category View
Boston Conference Updates!
Cory Headley(cheadley)
Posted: Thursday, March 8, 2012 10:28 AM

Hey everyone, 

I hope you are all getting excited for the national conference in Boston! Unfortunately, I won’t be joining you this year, but Scott Maas from Iowa State will be joining the leadership team of the community of practice and will be your contact at the conference.  

Here is reminder about the community of practice events at the conference: 

Community Meeting: 

Tuesday, March 20, 4:45–5:30 p.m.
Clarendon/Berkeley, Third Floor

As always this is a time for the community members to discuss needs and interests, and generate plans for the upcoming year, recruit more volunteers to take on tasks, and just get to know one another! 

Community Dinner: 

Join fellow community members for dinner at Club Café, just 12 minutes walking away at 209 Columbus Avenue, Phone: 617.536.0966 

Preregistration is required for the community dinner, so if any of you know any other community members that might be interested, please have them get pre-registered before the Boston conference. 

I think that is all for now!  Have a great time in Boston, and if you have any questions about these events please let Scott or I know. 

Thanks, 

Cory 

Richard Dornberger(redorn)
Posted: Thursday, March 8, 2012 11:36 AM

Corey,

Thanks for being a great leader for this community!

I am sorry friends I will not be able to attend the conference this year.  I hope you all have a great time in Boston.  I want to remain active in this community, so if there is anything I can do please let me know

Rich

Jump to different Forum...