Find information below about available scholarships.
Every year, Region VII selects a number of students, whether undergraduate or graduate, for a scholarship to attend the Institute for Leadership Education and Development (I-LEAD®), ACUI's premier student program. Applicants are required to submit
an essay, proof of academic good standing, and at least one letter of support. Additionally, the applicant must acknowledge that fees not covered by program registration (travel/transportation) are at cost to the host institution or individual.
personal essay should address each of the following prompts:
- Describe yourself
- Why would you like to attend I-LEAD®?
- How will you benefit from attendance at the program?
- What do you hope to learn and bring back to your campus?
Region VII General Scholarship
Every year, Region VII allows any interested members, whether an undergraduate or graduate student or professional in the field, to apply for scholarship funding to cover the registration fee of any ACUI-affiliated program. Programs may include the Women’s
Leadership Institute, I-LEAD®, IPDS, Student Organizations Institute, annual conference, or a regional conference. Applicants are required to submit an essay explaining their desire for the scholarship, which program they would like to attend
and why, and a plan for development through attendance at the selected ACUI-affiliated program. If a student, proof of good academic standing is required in addition to a letter of support from their host institution and one letter of recommendation.
Nominations must include:
- Essay explaining the program you would like to attend and why, and a plan for development through attendance at the selected ACUI-affiliated program
- Proof of academic good standing (if a student)
- One letter of recommendation
- Acknowledgment that fees not covered by program registration are at cost to the host institution or individual