Give. Serve. Go.
Region VI supports the larger mission of ACUI and has adopted Give. Serve. Go. as a regional priority and call to action. While this priority is simple, through these actions, we can see an engaged membership where the benefits of that membership are realized for all and encouraging others to want to be a part of. So what does it mean to give, to serve, and to go?
It is more than just making a silent auction donation. It is:
- Giving of time to volunteer and attend events
- Sharing expertise to colleagues and students
- Supporting the scholarship fund
- Submitting articles to the regional newsletter
It is more than just volunteering. It is:
- Encouraging new professionals and students to get involved with ACUI
- Using the core competencies in staff development
- Volunteering for the Regional Leadership Team
- Presenting at conferences
- Being on an award selection committee
It is more than just attending a regional conference. It is:
- Using social media to engage regionally
- Nominating a college or student for an award or scholarship
- Attending one of the many ACUI events and activities
ACUI Region VI Conference - One Region. Three Locations. Unimaginable Impact.
- November 3-4, 2023
- In order to make travel more convenient for all members around the region, there will be three locations for this conference.
- IUPUI (Indianapolis, IN)
- James Madison University (Harrisonburg, VA)
- Wayne State University (Detroit, MI)