Travel and Lodging
Our host hotel has very limited availability over the conference dates. You may use this link to:
- Get a copy of your estimated bill
- Add it to your calendar
- Email the hotel itinerary to yourself or someone else
- Print a copy of your reservation
- Cancel a reservation
- Update a reservation
Need a roommate? Visit the Forum.
To make a reservation at the Renaissance, please contact Marriott central reservations toll-free at 800.468.3571.
ACUI recommends the following list of comparable and nearby options:
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch | 315 Chestnut St. | 314.655.1234
Hilton St. Louis Downtown | 400 Olive St. | 314.436.0002
Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark | 1 S. Broadway | 314.421.1776
Millennium Hotel St. Louis | 200 S. 4th St. | 314.241.9500
The Marriott Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel is located in the heart of downtown St. Louis. Situated right across the street from the Convention Center, the Marriott Renaissance St. Louis Grand is a prominent fixture on Washington Avenue, recently named one of the "10 Best Streets in America." Washington Avenue provides a wealth of entertainment, local restaurants, and close proximity to local attractions, including the Gateway Arch.
The hotel itself hosts
more than 50,000 sq. ft. of meeting space and a number of larger ballrooms,
including the stunning Crystal Ballroom with a sweeping view of the
city. The Renaissance St. Louis Grand blends style and history, while
providing a number of amenities, including two restaurants, a Starbucks,
indoor pool, and health club/fitness center.
ACUI delegates receive a rate of $139 for a single room, $189 for a room for two people.
Marriott Renaissance St. Louis Grand
800 Washington Avenue
St. Louis, Missouri 63101
Please find a map of the hotel here.
To make a reservation, please contact Marriott central reservations toll-free at 800.468.3571.
- On-site parking: $2 hourly, $14 daily
- Valet parking: $28 daily (note: valet does not accommodate large SUVs and other oversize vehicles)
Flying to St. Louis?
St. Louis' airport is the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL). Lambert airport is about 15 miles from the Renaissance Grand.
Getting from the airport to the hotel
The hotel does not offer shuttle service.
- Option A: The Conference Program Team recommends taking the Metrolink from the airport to the hotel. The cost is $4. From either airport terminal, follow the signs to the Metrolink. Purchase your one-way ticket from the kiosk. It should be validated for two hours. If not, stick the ticket in the validation machine on the platform. Take the Metrolink Eastbound to the Convention Center station (29 minutes from the airport). You will exit at Sixth Street and Washington Avenue. Walk two blocks west on Washington Avenue to the hotel. Watch this video for step-by-step guidance on the Metrolink patch from the airport to the hotel!
- Option B: Shuttle Service: GO BEST Express (877.785.4682); fee: $21 (one-way)
- Option C: Take a taxi. Proceed to the taxi stand. Estimated cost to Renaissance Grand is $40.
Coming to St. Louis by bus or train?
Amtrak or Greyhound
Both Amtrak and Greyhound operate out of the Gateway Multimodal Transportation Station, about one mile from the hotel.
The Gateway Multimodal Station
430 South 15th Street
St. Louis, MO 63103
From the Gateway Modal Station, take either Metrolink, the #99 Downtown Trolley, or taxi to the hotel.
To take Metrolink, proceed to the Civic Center station (about 100 feet). Purchase a one-way ticket from the kiosk ($2.25). Take any Eastbound train three stops to the Convention Center station. You will exit at Sixth and Washington Avenue. Walk two blocks west on Washington Avenue to the hotel.
To take the Downtown Trolley, cross the Metrolink tracks and proceed to the bus stop on South 14th Street (about 200 feet). Puchase a ticket on the bus ($2) and take it directly to the hotel (there is only one direction since the 14th Street stop is one end of the line).
Megabus runs service from Chicago, Memphis, Columbia (MO), Kansas City, and Normal (IL). The St. Louis stop is located at 20th and Market Street, adjacent to Union Station. From the Megabus stop, take either Metrolink or a taxi to the hotel.
To take Metrolink, walk through Union Station to the Union Station Metrolink Stop (about 300 yards). Purchase a one-way ticket from the kiosk ($2.25). Take any Eastbound train four stops to the Convention Center station. You will exit at Sixth Street and Washington Avenue. Walk two blocks west on Washington Avenue to the hotel.
Updated March 3, 2013