How Can ACUI Help?
ACUI is here to support your team and the success of your program, so you don't have to worry about:
- Investigating and securing a virtual event platform
- Allocating limited staff time to learn new software that will be used infrequently
- Producing an entire virtual event on your own Underwhelming participants with just “another Zoom meeting”
ACUI has a proven track record in producing high-quality virtual events, from a one-day seminar to robust multi-day conferences. Our staff can help you overcome obstacles, prepare for the unexpected, and be your partner in implementing
a successful virtual event by:
- Hosting planning meetings to ensure the event stays on track
- Conducting trainings for event staff and rehearsals for keynotes and high-profile speakers or performers
- Incorporating opportunities for participants to be engaged throughout the virtual experience
- Creating the entire event within the platform, including the incorporation of your branding and messaging
- Providing thorough day-of support to ensure the platform meets your needs and all stakeholders are satisfied
Contact Kelsie Holt at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our customizable packages that will provide the level of support you need, from being there "just in case" to assisting with every detail.