IPDS lays the foundation for a successful career in the college unions and student activities field.
Skills and knowledge gained during this seminar will inform and inspire participants, returning them to campus ready to contribute to advancing campus community.
- Further skills in multiple competency areas, including communication, fiscal management, human resource development, and leadership;
- Build a network of peers from other institutions to call on for advice and continued learning;
- Gather tips and tricks directly applicable to daily work;
- Hear lessons learned and best practices from experienced professionals; and
- Find solutions to common issues in the profession—whether entering the field out of graduate school or making a career change.
Check back soon for additional details about the event schedule and registration.
You can check out the 2019 event schedule to learn more about what types of educational and networking opportunities are offered at IPDS annually. Have more questions? Contact