IPDS: New Professionals Seminar lays the foundation for a successful career in the college unions and student activities field.
- Further skills in multiple competency areas, including communication, supporting students, and leadership
- Build a network of peers from other institutions to call on for advice and continued learning
- Discover relevant trends impacting higher education—including change management, social justice, mental health, and fiscal management
- Hear lessons learned and best practices from experienced professionals
- Find solutions to common issues in the profession—whether entering the field out of graduate school or making a career change
Join ACUI July 20–22 for this virtual seminar!