Financial Assistance Fund
Given the financial pressures higher education, ACUI created the Financial Assistance Fund to support campus community builders. Grants are available to those whose institutional funds supporting professional development and association engagement have been lessened, allowing students and professionals to participate in ACUI programs or access needed resources.
With a request deadline of November 29, funding is available to support individual registrations and lodging at the Boston Marriot Copley Place while in attendance at the 2023 Annual Conference, February 26–March 2.
- While funds are available, institutions or individuals may apply for support of up to two conference attendees for:
- Up to $700 for each individual in lodging support. This figure is 75% of a four-night stay at the conference hotel.
- Up to $795 (for professional member) or up to $395 (student member) for each individual in registration support.
Multiple requests can be submitted, but the total of all awarded grants for an institution will be limited to the above considerations.
- Applicants must hold a current ACUI membership, and may be employees, graduate students, or undergraduate students.
- No more than two applicants will be awarded per institution.
- Applicants must articulate a reduction in or lack of access to professional development funding.
- Lodging assistance can only be applied to the room rate for stays at the Boston Marriot Copley Place while in attendance at the 2023 Annual Conference, February 26–March 2.
- Priority will be awarded to those applicants who are contributing to the experience of the 2023 Annual Conference.
- Remaining applicants will be awarded to support a diverse range of attendees engaging in the conference.
- All funding requests must be submitted by November 29
- Applicants will be notified of results by December 4
If funds remain after the first round of requests are reviewed, additional opportunities for funding requests will reopen in January.