Given the financial pressures higher education is facing as a result of the pandemic, ACUI created the Financial Assistance Fund to support campus community builders. Grants are available to those whose institutional funds are lessened due to the impact
of the current pandemic, allowing students and professionals to participate in ACUI programs or access needed resources.The fund will offer financial assistance in the form of one-time grants up to $1,000. Decisions regarding disbursement of funds will be made on a case-by-case basis in the order that applications are received.
- Institutional membership
- Virtual conferences
- Webinars and online courses
- Seminar and institute registration
- Other program registration fees
- Institutional membership funds are for renewals, not new members
- Applicants must be at a current member institution
- Applicants must indicate budget reductions for professional development resulting from the current pandemic; supporting documentation is helpful, but a description in the application is sufficient
Please be aware that other ACUI colleagues are also experiencing similar financial hardships during these uncertain times. Please apply for funds only if institutional support has been lessened or temporarily discontinued.