Aspiring union directors and senior professionals new to facilities responsibilities will benefit from this foundational program.
Through back-of-house tours, instructional presentations, and immersive case studies, you will gain an overview of how facilities can be successfully managed.
You will benefit from:
- Meeting other facilities managers with similar challenges and potential solutions
- Gaining ideas about how to maximize facilities budgets and human resources
- Learning the basics about common facility equipment, technical standards, and maintenance processes
- Seeing some of the new technology being introduced in the industry
Join ACUI June 12–14 at Syracuse University!
The event guide is now live!
Some information may only available to registered conference attendees. You will need to create an account with Eventsential to access locked down features via the desktop site or the mobile app. Here is how you do that:
- Either visit the desktop site or download the Eventsential app from your phone’s app store.
- Select “Log In” in the upper right corner.
- As prompted, enter the email address used when you registered.
- If you have never created an account with Eventsential, it will ask for your first and last name, then send an email for you to sign in to the event (as confirmation of your identity).
- If you have created an account with Eventsential before, it will simply send an email that will allow you to sign in to the event.
- When logging in to Eventsential in the future, you will simply need to provide your email address, then use the link provided via email to access your account. There is no requirement to create a password.
If upon initial access of the conference program website, you are unable to access the locked down sections, please refresh or navigate to another content area. This should dismiss the message about restrictions.
If access issues persist, please request assistance through the “Need Help” feature on the program website.
Confirmed Topics and Speakers
Free Speech/Student Protests
Luke Haumesser, Buffalo State University
Emergency Management, Advocating for Resources
Jeff Pelletier, The Ohio State University
Foundations of the College Union
Robb Thibault, SUNY–Oneonta
Scott Casanova, Syracuse University
Maintenance Scheduling, Space Allocation
Becki Bruzdzinski, Syracuse University
Registration is available for the 2023 Facilities Management Seminar!
Early (through May 17)
- Member – $575
- Nonmember – $775
Regular (May 18–June 5)
- Member – $675
- Nonmember – $875
Attendees can book a room at the Sheraton Syracuse University for $139/night. All events will take place at the Schine Student Center on the Syracuse campus.