The work of this demographic accounts for a substantial part of the auxiliary-based union operations budget, and this seminar will allow professionals to learn, share, and network.
Topic addressed at this event may include:
- Customer service
- Maintaining customer satisfaction
- Managing controversial events
- Departmental structure and staffing
- Enforcing policies and procedures
- Technology and reservation systems
- Improving teamwork between reservations and operations
- Tiered approach to scheduling
- Managing event workflow and communications
Educational programs and networking opportunities will be geared toward those who strategize, operate, sell, plan, and execute the programs in this space.