- Upcoming Dates: October 1–31; November 1–30
- Course of Fire: American Trap, American Skeet, American Trap Doubles, American Skeet Doubles, Bunker, International Skeet (100 targets each)
- Registration: $12 members/ $15 nonmembers per person, per discipline; register by 15th of each month
Targets do not need to be shot specifically for ACUI and can be part of another competition. However, we will not accept event standings as score submissions; a picture or scan of the actual scorecard needs to be submitted. Should you be participating
in any in-person events this semester, please be sure to follow the local and state health guidelines where you’re competing, maintain social distancing, sanitize, and wear a mask.
- Download the ACUI Shotgun Bowl Series Score Submission Template to record your scores. This can be used for an individual or for the team.
- Use this form to upload your team information and the template with your scores. Within the form, you can upload up to 10 scorecards at a
time. A scorecard will need to be submitted for each discipline for each participant. A scorecard with multiple athletes can be submitted.
- Multiple submissions can be made if you need to upload more than 10 scorecards.
If you have any questions or run into trouble, please contact Alyssa Drew at email@example.com.