ACUI is planning to host the in-person Lower Midwest Conference Championship, February 6–7.
Please note that all other in-person events for the spring have been canceled. Several new protocols will be put into place to ensure both competitions run smoothly and safety in light of COVID-19:
- Competitors and coaches will need to be tested for COVID-19 within 72 hours (3 days) of the start of the competition.
- Face masks must be worn except when actively competing.
- Social distancing rules must be followed.
- Daily health check-ins will be performed as competitors enter the complex.
- Spectators will not be allowed.
- High school athletes will not be eligible to compete at either in-person event.
The Lower Midwest Conference Championships will enable ACUI to assess the new COVID-19 protocols and competitors' adoption of all safety measures. If we are successful, as we expect to be, we will move forward with
the National Championships.
More details, including registration and the match program, will be shared soon. While we are committed to hosting these events, there is still the possibility of cancellation due to circumstances outside our control. Please plan your