ACUI is seeking senior-level professionals to provide coaching, career sponsorship, and personal experiences with Closing the Gap participants throughout the program. These experienced professionals would:
- Serve as educators-in-residence for the Closing the Gap Seminar, June 13-15 in Columbus, Ohio*
- Actively engage in coaching Closing the Gap participants from July–February through personal interaction (e.g., phone call, coffee at a conference, Zoom meeting)
- Facilitate one of the monthly training opportunities available for participants
- Contribute to at least two other monthly training opportunities available for participants
- Anticipate attending the ACUI Annual Conference in New York City, February 28–March 1, 2021
- Enhance visibility of leaders from marginalized identities within ACUI
*Ideally, supporters could stay for the duration of the Aspiring Directors Institute, June 15–19 to facilitate sessions.
Applications and nominations are encouraged from professionals or recently retired individuals who:
- Have been in the profession at least 10 years or have achieved a vice president/director title
- Are a member of a racial or ethnic minority group, LGBTQ+, and/or a person with a disability
Apply Now Nominate
Expenses associated with serving in this role may be reimbursed in line with ACUI's policies.