Senior-level professionals will provide coaching, career sponsorship, and personal experiences with Closing the Gap participants throughout the program. These experienced professionals will:
- Actively engage with their assigned participant and the entire cohort throughout the program.
- Collaborate with the other supports and Central Office liaison to determine monthly educational topics based off of cohort interest and needs.
- Collaborate with other supports and Central Office liaison to facilitate each months' gathering.
- Have a willingness to share resources, advice, and feedback with participants.
Applications and nominations are encouraged from professionals or recently retired individuals who:
- Have been in the profession for at least 10 years or have director and/or vice president experience
- Are a BIPOC professional, QPOC (queer person of color), and/or is a person of color with a disability/disabilities.
- New supporters are encouraged, but if past supporters wish to serve in this role again, they are also encouraged to apply
The application timeframe for volunteers is not open at this time. For more information, please contact Mia Pino.
Do you know someone that would be great in this role? Nominate them today!