Organizations Partner to Address Health and Well-Being
ACUI is proud to announce that we recently endorsed Health and Well-Being in Higher Education: A Commitment to Student Success. Along with seven other higher education associations, we have committed to pursuing innovation, support, and development of a holistic, integrated, and strategic approach to well-being from the association level to the institutional level.
The full statement is now endorsed by eight leading higher education associations:
- American College Health Association (ACHA)
- College Student Educators International (ACPA)
- Association of College & University Housing Offices – International (ACUHO-I)
- Association of College Unions International (ACUI)
- National Association for Campus Activities (NACA)
- Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education (NASPA)
- NIRSA – Leaders in Collegiate Recreation
- Association for Orientation, Transition, and Retention in Higher Education (NODA)
Union and activities professionals or students working collaboratively with other departments to address wellness multidimensionally should consider submitting their partnership for ACUI’s Collaborative Program of the Year award. Submissions are due December 7, 2018.