Steal this Idea: An Association-wide Contest Seeking the Best Marketing and Promotion Ideas
Do you have an eye for design and promotion?
Enter your favorite projects to showcase your talent. Share your ideas with colleagues, and "steal" a few from them. All winners will also be featured in The Bulletin.
Steal this Idea 2015
Online submissions and payment are now available for Steal this Idea. No more shipping costs!
- The deadline for entry is Nov. 17, 2014
- Entries must be submitted in .pdf format, no larger than 2 MB (high-resolution versions may be requested of the winners)
- The participant divisions are professional (college or university) staff and student staff
- You may submit an unlimited number of entries
- Entries must have been produced between Jan. 1 and Nov. 17, 2014
- An entry fee of $50 for the first entry and $40 for each additional entry will be assessed prior to the Nov.15 deadline. All late entries require the deferred entry fee of $70 for the first entry and $60. No entries will be accepted after Dec. 1, 2014
The winners will be displayed at ACUI’s 2015 annual conference in San Antonio and featured in the July 2015 edition of The Bulletin.
Click here to submit your entry.
The entry categories
- Promotional campaigns
- Logo/brand identity
- Print advertisements
- Multi-page publications (magazines, annual reports, etc.)
- Video and animation (please submit an online form with a PDF screenshot of the video/animation and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to the full entry)
- Digital campaign (website, social media, etc.)
- Miscellaneous promotions
A “Best of Show” award is also given.
Please note: ACUI reserves the right to recategorize entries and to create new categories, when appropriate.
- Editorial content
Please read the copyright information.
entrants grant the Association of College Unions International the
right to reproduce their work in The Bulletin and on the ACUI website,
www.acui.org, for promotional purposes only. ACUI assumes all entries
are original and are the works and property of the entrant, with all
rights granted therein. ACUI is not liable for any copyright
infringement on the part of the entrant.
Steal this Idea - 2014 winners
Steal this Idea - 2013 winners
Steal this Idea - 2012 winners
Steal this Idea - 2011 winners
Steal this Idea - 2009 winners
Steal this Idea - 2008 winners
Steal this Idea - 2007 winners
Updated Sept. 8, 2014