Steal this Idea: An Association-wide Contest Seeking the Best Marketing and Promotion Ideas
Do you have an eye for design and promotion?
Enter your favorite projects to showcase your talent. Share your ideas with colleagues, and "steal" a few from them. All winners are featured in the July 2013 issue of The Bulletin.
Steal this Idea 2013 award winners are listed here!
Steal this Idea 2013
Online submissions and payment are now available for Steal this Idea. No more shipping costs!
- The deadline for entries is Nov. 16, 2012. A late fee will be assessed if submitted after this deadline until Dec. 14.
- Entries must be submitted in .pdf format, no larger than 2 MB (high-resolution versions may be requested of the winners)
- The participant divisions are professional (college or university)
staff and student staff
- You may submit an unlimited number of entries
- Entries must have been produced between Jan. 1 and Nov. 16, 2012.
entry fee of $40 for the first entry and $30 for each additional entry
will be assessed prior to the Nov. 16 deadline. After the deadline an
entry fee of $60 for the first entry and $50 for each additional entry.
Share your ideas with colleagues, and “steal” a few
from them. Winners will be presented at ACUI’s 93rd annual conference
in St. Louis.
The entry categories
- One-color brochures (eight panels or less)
- Two-color brochures (eight panels or less)
- Four-color brochures (eight panels or less)
- Brochures (more than eight panels)
- One-color posters
- Two-color posters
- Four-color posters
- Promotional campaigns
- Logo/brand identity
- Print advertisements
- Multi-page publications (magazines, annual reports, etc.)
- Animations (please submit an online form and include a link to the animation online, email email@example.com with the animation or dropbox link)
- Miscellaneous promotions
A “Best of Show” award also will be given.
- Editorial content
Please read the copyright information.
entrants grant the Association of College Unions International the
right to reproduce their work in The Bulletin and on the ACUI website,
www.acui.org, for promotional purposes only. ACUI assumes all entries
are original and are the works and property of the entrant, with all
rights granted therein. ACUI is not liable for any copyright
infringement on the part of the entrant.
ACUI reserves the right to recategorize entries and to create new categories, if appropriate.
Steal this Idea - 2013 winners
Steal this Idea - 2012 winners
Steal this Idea - 2011 winners
Steal this Idea - 2009 winners
Steal this Idea - 2008 winners
Steal this Idea - 2007 winners
Steal this Idea - 2006 winners
Steal this Idea - 2005 winners
Updated Feb. 28, 2013