Open Volunteer Positions
ACUI is currently accepting applications for positions that are involved with programs of the Association. Each has its own position description, deadline, and application process. Open positions are:
Host a Regional Conference in 2014 or 2015
- Interested in hosting a regional conference? All request for proposal information can be found here. For full consideration, please submit your bid by June 16.
- The newly formed Research Coordinator position will lead a team to look at research efforts for the Association. Click here for more about the position and submit your application here. Deadline to apply is May 31.
- The Corporate Partnership Development Team Leader position is vacant. For a complete job description click here. Apply here by May 31.
- The Conference Program Team will be charged with creating a
conference experience in 2015 at the Marriott Rivercenter, San Antonio.
Join the team and assist with the education, tours, welcoming our
delegates to the city, and promotion of the Association's largest
gathering of members. Find out more about the position and submit your application here. Contact volunteer Ian Crone with any questions or suggestions you might have.
- The Education and Research Fund Program Team is charged with creating a culture of giving within ACUI and raising funds to support awards, scholarships, and research. Click here for a complete job description for team members. Contact Program Team Chairperson Patrick Connelly by phone at 413.585.2633 or email at email@example.com for complete application details.
Student Programs Opportunities
|2011 I-LEAD® Facilitation
Team Members: Tari Wimbley,
Heather Nunes, Dwayne Mason,
Joe Bohrer, Justin Rudisille, Jennifer
Violett, and Michelle Smith
- The Poetry Slam Team Leader position is vacant. Please view the complete position description here. Apply today!
- A new position has been created to work with ACUI's clay targets program. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Table tennis is alive and well on college campuses and the ACUI tournaments continue to be a source of skill building student development opportunities. Join the Recreation and Leisure Activities program team with a focus on table tennis. Send your interest to Jake Dawes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Development work is needed in the ACUI Academic Challenge Program area. Please contact Brian Magee at email@example.com if you are interested in hearing more about the program.
For openings at the regional level, please check with your regional director.
Updated May 8, 2013