Access, Visibility, Business Results!
Today, ACUI has more than 6,000 members (more than 3,300 professionals and 3,000 students) from more than 500 leading higher education institutions in the United States and eight other countries. ACUI institutional members are unique because in most cases, the organization’s entire leadership team participates with ACUI. This provides the ability for associate members to drive awareness and interest with the full decision-making team!
Learn the higher education market approach
Members like doing business with other members. They depend on their professional association for purchasing connections. As a result, associate members often enjoy accelerated sales cycles, or even immediate purchase decisions at networking events like the ACUI Expo.
Associate membership in ACUI opens doors for you on campuses. Maximize your visibility and investment in the higher education market by joining ACUI as an associate member. Your company will stand out from the crowd as an active participant and a trusted partner.
Drive Business Results
ACUI provides the opportunity to create a powerful brand expression and excellent business results by collegially and strategically introducing your organization to its exact target customer. ACUI is a turnkey solution to collecting a share of the higher education market’s substantial and steady buying power.
In business today, every marketing expenditure must count! The ability ACUI provides to efficiently and effectively access higher education decision-makers provides an outstanding return on investment (ROI). Further, focusing marketing and sales efforts in the higher education segment can provide the stabilizing force of a well-diversified business portfolio.
ACUI Associate Membership
- $900 discount on ACUI Expo exhibit booth rates
- Access to the interactive online membership directory
- Listing in the online membership directory
- Member discounts on advertising opportunities, the ACUI Bookstore, ACUI Promos and more
- Member access to the ACUI website, your resource to membership trends, issues, and thought leadership
- Priority consideration for sponsorship and speaking opportunities at ACUI’s annual conference and regional meetings
- One subscription to The Bulletin, ACUI’s award-winning magazine published six times a year
- Information about conferences, seminars, publications, and more
Download the associate membership application here. For more information, please contact us.